We accept workshop requests that are aligned with our values and vision, that our students have expressed interest in, and that will improve the health and wellness of our community. First priority goes to existing teachers, instructors, health and wellness practitioners and professionals we have relationships with--although we are open to making new friends too! We accept these requests on an ongoing basis and will review and make offers quarterly. To request to teach and lead a workshop at Hot Yoga Spa, please submit the following with "workshop" in the subject line and details to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject (i.e. yin, centering, mindful eating)
- Description (2-3 paragraphs or 150-250 words of what the workshop will cover, what it’s inspired by, what practices will be focused on)
- Suggested title (i.e. Yoga 101 Workshop)
- Preferred number of sessions (i.e. 1-2 weekend days or 4-5 weekday sessions)
- Preferred day of week & time of day you prefer for each session. Keep in mind that our studio is only available when weekly classes or recurring workshops are not already scheduled. Please check our schedule online.
- Preferred start date and/or date range for workshop. The more flexible you are, the more likely we can accommodate you. This should be at least 6-8 weeks from the workshop request date.
- Images (one of yourself, one of a class doing this type of practice, or another inspiring and professional image related to the subject for marketing)
Workshop Review Schedule:
- Winter (January - March) Nov 1 Deadline
- Spring (April - June) Feb 1 Deadline
- Summer (July - Sept) May 1 Deadline
- Fall (Oct - Dec) Aug 1 Deadline
We regularly offer expanded yoga workshops in a variety of yoga styles and topics with our teachers. The workshop is a chance to explore the details of your yoga practice more deeply and delve into the areas where you need strengthening. Check this page regularly for new workshops and events!